It's all a part of what we say and do -- how we treat the customer, handle a crisis, deal with the media. Here are seven ways to build trust.
1. Deliver top quality customer service; it reflects the brand and the culture of your company.
2. Make good on all promises and guarantees.
3. Make it personal; make the customer feel like a real person, not a number or sale.
4. Be truthful in all marketing and PR communications; don't over-promise and under deliver.
5. Seek honest feedback and reward those who give it (discounts, coupons).
6. Go the extra mile to resolve a problem, and then go even further (free meal, free stay, discounts).
7. Follow-up with appropriate questions, suggestions or offers to help in the future.
Build trust one customer or client at a time.
Book Wes to speak at your next meeting or conference, click here.