I've thought of just a few. Here are eight ideas.
1. Take a walk. Get some fresh air and sunshine.
2. Move to a new setting or get a fresh perspective. If you've been in the office, move to a conference room. If you've been working from home, head to a local coffee shop.
4. Listen to your favorite music.
5. Read something inspirational or motivational.
6. Call someone you know is positive and encouraging.
7. Get something accomplished.
8. Do something kind or generous for someone else.
You can probably think of many others. One of the important attributes of a leader is to never letting a bad attitude win. We can always change how we think and feel in any situation. So, if you don't like your attitude, change it.